Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What happens now?

Okay - the challenge is done - now what? I plan to continue to update this with happenings in my life and more specifically about the books that I am reading or wanting to read. And to look for 'fun' widgets to add to my blog, like the Book Shelf to the right.

I am in 2 book clubs that each meet once a month. I also try to participate in the book discussions that our public library holds, sometimes I make it to them and sometime not. But it does give me ideas on good books to add to my list.

Right now I am reading 'The Life Before Her Eyes' by Laura Kasischke and 'The Friday Night Knitting Club' by Kate Jacobs. Both are very good reads. I love getting done with a book and discussing it but I love being able to pull that next book off of the shelf and getting started on a new adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...