Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Each week we spotlight the books we've received for review, swapped, won or purchased.

My mailbox was overflowing this week with wonderful books. 
The mailman must be 'catching up' on his deliveries 
after Christmas!

Click on the book covers to go to 
Goodreads to read the synopsis.

For Review:  


This one just showed up in my mailbox from the publisher (sweet!!) so I guess I will put it on my 'For Review' pile. Looks interesting! 




I will be reviewing this as part of a Tristi Pinkston Book Tour in February.






Won:
 


I won this e-book from a giveaway on the author, Michelle Madow's, website.






I won this book from the 
Babies, Books & Signs blog. I have been seeing this book everywhere and was so excited to get my own copy!





This one is a win from  
SheLovesHotReads.com 
Awesome!!






Bought: 

I absolutely LOVED The Violets of March, Sarah Jio's first book, so I just had to get this one as soon as possible. And..... she has another book coming out in September 2012 titled Blackberry Winter. Can't wait!!






Gifted

 

One of my daughters gifted me the e-book of 11/22/63 for Christmas. Now I don't have to lug this huge book around with me!








What did you get in your mailbox this week? 


Let the reading begin!!


6 comments:

  1. Beauty Queens sounds really great. Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered The Bungalow too and should get it any day now. I loved Violets in March! So good! I am curious to see what you think of the Stephen King book. I am not a fan of his but that book seems to jump out at me. You have a great assortment of reads in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) Thanks for stopping by. I think I need to move Remembrance to the top of my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A Beautiful Madness Thanks for stopping by - I took a peek at your haul - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beth(bookaholicmom) My brother, who is not a SK fan, nor a reader, bought the book just cause it had to do with JFK, who he is interested in. I wonder if there are a lot of JFK nuts out there that are buying it for the same reason. Interesting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...