Monday, January 2, 2012

A look back at the books I read in 2011

Goodreads allows a person to create a montage of books.
Don't you just love Goodreads?


And wow! This takes me back .... to the beginning of 2011 and reminds me of the great books I read this past year.

I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us readers!

My books-read-in-2011 montage

Spin
The Magi
The Language of Flowers
O Pioneers!
Chosen: A Novel
Recession Proof
The Grief of Others
Wanna Get Lucky?
No Holly For Christmas
A Slot Machine Ate My Midlife Crisis
Every Last One
with just one click...
Whispers from the Heart: A Novel
Island Girl
Our Eyes Met Over Cantaloupe
Outcasts United: A Refugee Team, an American Town
Deep Blue Secret
Smokin' Seventeen
Eat, Pray, Love
The Orphan Sister


Susan's favorite books »
}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...