Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WWW Wednesdays January 11


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading 11/23/63 by Stephen King and Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum for my book club discussion.


What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Folly Beach by Dorothea Benton Frank for TLC Book Tours. My stop on the tour was yesterday. You can read my thoughts here.



What do you think you will be reading next?

I will be reading Night Road by Kristin Hannah. My book group won copies from TLC Book Tours (whoo hooo!) and we will be discussing it later this month. I will also be reading Year of the Chick by Romi Moondi for it's ChickLitPlus Book Tour. Look for my thoughts on January 26th and an author guest post on January 27th.



 What's on your WWW Wednesday this week? 

 Happy reading everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have the new King novel on my nook - I should probably get to it soon!

    Here's mine for this week: http://witchoftheatregoing.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/www-wednesday-%e2%99%a1-week-41/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like Those Who Save Us? It's on my to-read list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...