Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays January 18


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Deep Down True by Juliette Fay. I have loved this cover since I first saw it and it has been on my TBR pile ever since.
It's time to get it read!!


What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum for my book club discussion. We had probably one of the best discussion we have had about a book in a long time.

Great book club selection! 


I also finished reading Year of the Chick by Romi Moondi for it's ChickLitPlus Book Tour.  Look for my thoughts on January 26th and an author guest post on January 27th.

Loved it!


What do you think you will be reading next?

I will be reading Night Road by Kristin Hannah. My book group won copies from TLC Book Tours (whoo hooo!) and we will be discussing it later this month.



 What's on your WWW Wednesday this week? 

 Happy reading everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. Ill be looking forward to your review of Year of the Chick. Looks like it might be interesting.
    New follower :)

    ~Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...