Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday #1


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we show off the books and eBooks we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

Books I received for review ~~

Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page from TLC Book Tours. 
My stop on the tour will be June 28th.

 Suffocate (Breathless Novelette Series) by S.R Johannes

Hym and Hur by Phillip Frey

Books I won ~~

Spin by Catherine McKenzie.

I have been holding onto my ARC of Spin. Now that I have a finished copy, I am thinking I should hold a giveaway for a gently read, very well taken care of, copy of this great book. You can read my thoughts on Spin here.

What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a link and I will stop by and check out your books. 


4 comments:

  1. These are new to me so thanks for sharing and awesome haul.

    Happy Reading ;)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spin sounds really interesting! These are new to me as well so thank you for sharing! And for joining Showcase Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...