Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WWW Wednesdays August 29



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
This is a re-read for me. My book club is reading it this month. I loved it the first time and I am loving it again.
My thoughts are here

Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles
I met Ann last fall in Deadwood and am hoping to meet up with her again this fall at the South Dakota Book Festival. She is currently working on book #4 of this series.

What did you recently finish reading? 

And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
My first book by Lippman but it won't be my last.
Read my thoughts here and enter my giveaway ~ ends 8/31 

Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Wicked Witch by E.L. Sarnoff
I read this for the CLP Book Tour, it's hilarious!
My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

In Need of Therapy by Tracie Danister
I received this book from the author and I am excited to start it. It'll be the perfect read for the 3-day weekend coming up. 


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and 
I'll stop by to check out your reads. 

13 comments:

  1. Is Dearly Departed in Deadwood related to the HBO series Deadwood?

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all - other than they both take place in Deadwood. Nearly Departed is not as racy as the HBO series. :^) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was great and I am ready to start book #2 in the series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. A colleague of mine just raved about The Language of Flowers and how much I'll love it. I'm going to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! And I loved it just as much the second time I read it! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  4. I`m currently reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Morion and Shift by Em Bailey. I just finished reading The Thing About The Truth (not so much), and I think my next read will be Confessions of an Angry Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting titles - I will have to check them out. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  5. The Language of Flowers is on my TBR list! I'm currently reading Black City, just finished Graceling by Kristin Cashore and have so many great books in my TBR pile, I am not sure what is next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many books to read too. Thanks for sharing your list. I would love to take about a year off and just read. :^) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Hello Susan! :D Wow, I would love to read Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles and Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Wicked Witch by E.L. Sarnoff :D Love those covers.

    You know what, I am currently reading In Need of Therapy by Tracie Banister :D

    Will post my review in the next week or so.

    Ara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am a cover lover too - it's amazing how much covers influence what I pick up. And I loved all of these books.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...