Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WWW Wednesdays September 12



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed here.

What are you currently reading?

Last-Minute Love by Romi Moondi
I read the first book in this series, Year of the Chick. My thoughts are here, it was a hoot. 

 Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian
I am still listening to this one on CD for my book group this month. 

What did you recently finish reading? 


Don't Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde
This book is by the author that wrote Pay It Forward. Did you ever see that movie? I loved it! I had no idea this was the same author, the story just intrigued me. It's a great read. My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

Finding Lucas by Samantha Stroh Bailey
I do have a little time before this tour so maybe I'll just pick something from my TBR list. I have plenty there that I have been wanting to read. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and 
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

4 comments:

  1. I added a few of your listed books to my Kindle samples this morning. You have some interesting reads here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting mix of books!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/www-wednesdays_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in the Bohjalian book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...