Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye to 2012 ~ Bring it on 2013!


Well, another year has come and gone. As we get older, the years just seem to fly by. And this one feels like it was over in a blink of an eye. 

I am not one to make list of the 'best' books, authors, etc. I think if I started making lists, I just wouldn't know when to stop. I just want to say that 2012 was a heck of a ride for me in the blogging/book world. Last January, I set my Goodreads goal at 80, which was a slight increase from the year before.Well, I can't believe it, but I read 100 books this year! That is just an amazing feat for me to even think about!. I have read some really awesome books this year and have met some amazing authors along the way. And having personal contact with the authors has made their books even more special to me. 

As far as the blogging world goes, I have been much more active than in 2011. Last year I posted 133 times. In 2012, I posted 280 times. WOW! How can I top that? And the number of my followers has just exploded this year (not really sure why) but I love it and I must be doing something right. *blush* I am quickly approaching 1000 followers and I am already thinking about how I can celebrate that with all of you. 

Thank you all for dropping by to check out what little ol' me is up to. I love you all! I would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year, blessed with health and happiness. 


2 comments:

  1. Those stats are fantastic, Susan. Congrats and Happy New Year!

    Pica @ Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pica! And thanks for stopping by - I just checked out your blog and am now your newest follower. Have a wonderful 2013!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...