Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I will be away from my computer until after Christmas so I wanted to get this post up before we leave town. I won't have time to get any other posts ready to go either so it will be kind of quiet here at The Book Bag.

But I do want to wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays or whatever this season is where you are.

I also want to share a little bit about me. I love the Pillsbury Doughboy and have for many years. I have a pretty large collection of Doughboy things in my kitchen. I asked him to help me celebrate with all of you.

So enjoy this little bit of Christmas cheer from me and Doughboy!



Hooo hooo!


And be sure to check out the sidebar for my giveaways!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful holiday. Thanks so much for all the work you do at the Book Bag!

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...