Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WWW Wednesdays December 19



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
I am currently listening to this one in the car. I don't spend a lot of time driving so this one could take me awhile. I think this is the first Giffin book I have 'read'. Are you a fan of her books? 

Know Thy Neighbor by Shawn Kirsten Maravel 
I just started this one but I can already tell I am going to love it.

What did you recently finish reading?

When You Were Older by Catherine Ryan Hyde
 Loved this one! I didn't want to put it down. Catherine is my newest 'must-read' author! My thoughts will be posted tomorrow. 

What do you think you will read next? 

The Green Ticket by Samantha March
My stop on the tour will be January 1 ~ what a great way to start 2013! 


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 

3 comments:

  1. KNow Thy Neighbor looks good!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!
    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/12/www-wednesdays-dec19.html

    If you are interested in, you could have a look to the challenge I launched, the “2013 Women Challenge”. Have fun with me and my challenge! ^_^

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/12/2013-women-challenge.html

    Bye and enjoy your books!

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Griffin but I do own a few of her books. One of these days I'll read them. *sigh* Its tough being a bibliophile there are always too many books to read and not enough time.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...