Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WWW Wednesdays February 20, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
This is the book selection for February's book group. It's good but kind of a slow read so I set is aside until it's closer to our meeting date.

The Next Always by Nora Roberts
(Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #1)
(audio book)
I haven't read a Nora Roberts book in quite awhile. I think this one will be a good one to listen to in the car.

What did you recently finish reading?

Stardust Summer by Lauren Clark
I love Lauren's books and am so excited to be on this book tour.


What do you think you will read next?

Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan
This is another one for one of my book groups. I always wonder if I am going to like other people's suggestions or not.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Nora Roberts books before, I may have to look into The Next Always as a starter! Hope your book club selections get better, lol! Happy Wednesday!
    -My WWW Wed. at Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nora Roberts, especially her trilogies. I haven't started this series though. I haven't heard of Lauren Clark, will have to check out her books. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Katie ~ TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder about that Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman (sounds fun)! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/www-wednesdays-feb-20/.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...