Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WWW Wednesdays April 17, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

The Lake, the River & the Other Lake by Steve Amick
This is for one of my book groups. I am about 1/3 of the way through it. It's not bad, kind of enjoying my look at the little community.

This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett
(audio)
This is a fairly short audio book and it's read by the author. That always makes it more interesting, I think.

What did you recently finish reading?

What Color is Monday? by Carrie Cariello
Great book about how one family deals with autism in their family. My thoughts will be posted on Sunday.

Reckless Abandon by Jenn Flynn-Shon
My thoughts are here. And there is a giveaway going on right now for 2 paperback copies of this great book! Click here.

Stuck With a Stiff by D.D Scott and David Slegg
(audio-book)
I thought it was a fun story. Not as impressed with the narrators. Oh well.

What do you think you will read next?

I'll be working on a couple of books.

Baker Towers by Jennifer Haigh
I will be rereading this one (refreshing my memory). My book group won copies so we are reading it this month.


The Karmic Connection by Libby Mercer

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I remember listening to The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood read by the author. Some authors can really read their work.

    I'm a new follower.

    http://georgielee.blogspot.com/2013/04/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baker Towers looks really good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...