Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WWW Wednesdays May 1, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

White Lines by Jennifer Banash
My thoughts will be posted soon. I am really liking it but it's quite disturbing that this 17 year old is living life on her own. It just makes me want to go slap her parents! 

The Lake, the River & the Other Lake by Steve Amick
My book group ended up not meeting this month so I didn't get this one finished. I guess I'll keep reading. It's an easy one to put aside when so many other wonderful books are calling to me.

What did you recently finish reading?

Nobody's Damsel (Someone Else's Fairytale #2) 
by E. M. Tippetts
Love the direction this series is going. My thoughts will be posted on Friday.

Baker Towers by Jennifer Haigh
Reread this one for my book group. I think I loved it even more the second time around. My thoughts from the first time I read are here.

What do you think you will read next?

What She Left Us by Stephanie Elliot

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...