Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WWW Wednesdays July 3, 2013



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Little Sacrifices by Jamie Scott

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Listening to the audio. Almost done!

What did you recently finish reading?

Grasping at Eternity (Kindrily #1)
by Karen Amanda Hooper
Loved it! I'll be posting my thought soon.

The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts
Release day for this one is July 6th. I will post my thoughts then.

What do you think you will read next?

Taking Back Forever (Kindrily #2)
by Karen Amanda Hooper
Loved book #1. Can't wait to get started on this one.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Follow The Book Bag on bloglovin'
or by email (option on the sidebar)


And be sure to check out the sidebar for my current giveaways!

10 comments:

  1. Love The Time Traveller's Wife sooooo much. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-fA

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking the audio of Time Traveler's Wife? I loved that book! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    Brandy @ A little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandy! The audio is wonderful. The narrators do a great job. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Grasping at Eternity looks oh-so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I fell in love with the cover. (confessed cover-lover) I was a little slow getting into it but then, bamm, it grabbed me! Tanks for stopping!

      Delete
  4. Grasping at Eternity looks brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrissi - It was very good. I am about 50% thru the book I am reading now and then I am on to the sequel! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I loved the Time Traveler's Wife movie but I've never read the book. Hope you enjoy your audiobook! :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The audiobook is amazing. And I love this story. You should really read it. The movie was good but the book is so much better. *Can you tell this is a favorite of mine?* :^) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...