Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WWW Wednesdays July 31, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

 The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2) by Heidi Garrett
I'm lovin' this series

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Listening to this one

What did you recently finish reading?

 The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn

 Nandana's Mark (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #1)
by Heidi Garrett

The Hole in the Middle by Kate Hilton 

What do you think you will read next?

 The Dragon Carnivale (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #3) by Heidi Garrett

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Follow The Book Bag on bloglovin'
or by email (option on the sidebar)

Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!
I have a bunch of winners to announce ~ hopefully later today. 


4 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Hopeless! I really enjoyed it :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it. The narrator is making the book very interesting. I am 'hearing' Sky change and soften in her voice. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. How was the Mermaid in Brookly? The cover is drawing me in.

    Here's my WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was very good. I didn't really know a whole lot about it going into in. My book group is reading it. It will be interesting to hear the discussion. I know a lot of them have already said they loved it. Thanks for stopping by, Kendra.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...