Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WWW Wednesdays April 23, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Momnesia by Lori Verni-Fogarsi
Book group meets on Thursday - hope I'm done by then!

A Perfect Fit by Heather Tullis (audio-book)
Just about done with this one!

Texasville by Larry McMurtry
Hoping to get back to this one soon.

What did you recently finish reading?

Love Illusion by Chineka Williams
Check back tomorrow for my thoughts and enter the giveaway!

The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank
Check out my thoughts here and enter the giveaway!

What do you think you will read next?

Hidden by Catherine McKenzie
I can't wait to get started on this one!

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...