Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WWW Wednesdays January 7, 2015


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

I just saw that this will no longer be hosted by Should Be Reading. I like listing my WWW each week so I have decided to continue this for myself. If you stop by and want to leave me a link or list your books, I'll hop over and check out your blog.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

A Kiss for Colt by Deanna Lynn Sletten
One of my fav authors - this is #2 is her Kiss a Cowboy series.

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Wonderful!

What did you recently finish reading?

Passing Through Perfect (The Wyattsville Series #3) by Bette Lee Crosby
I love Bette's stories, so beautifully written. My thoughts will be posted soon.

The Fault in Our Pants by Steve Lookner
LOL! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

House Broken by Sonja Yoerg
Loved this story! Read my thoughts here

What do you think you will read next?

Twin Piques by Tracie Banister
Doesn't this look fun?

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Open Minds sounds really interesting actually! I have never heard of it before but added it to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...