Monday, February 23, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? February 23, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading

The Long-Shining Waters
by Danielle Sosin
This is our next book club selection. It's very different from what I usually read. It's okay. 

Tremolo: Cry of the Loon (LeGarde Mystery #3)
by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)

What I recently finish reading

The Secret Life of Book Club
by Heather Woodhaven
My thoughts will be posted later this week. 

Redeem This
by Cami Checketts
My thoughts will be posted later today

What I think I'll read next

The Legacy Human (Singularity #1)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Another new series by one of my fav authors. This releases March 2nd. I can't wait to get started!

What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. The Secret Life of Book Club looks intriguing. Maybe it's just that I wish I was a part of one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...