Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Reading World Wednesday February 11, 2015


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What I'm currently reading

Of Love and Magic (boxed set - 5 authors)
I am a huge fan of Cami Checkett and she has one of the stories in this set. Perfect read for Valentine's Day, don't ya think?

Tremolo: Cry of the Loon (LeGarde Mystery #3) by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)

What I recently finish reading

Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
My thoughts will be posted on Friday.

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Loved this even more after I listened to it. 

What I think I'll read next

 The Locksmith (A Mindjack Story) by Susan Kaye Quinn
The Emperor (Virtual Arcana #4) by Karen Amanda Hooper
These are both novellas by authors I just love. I know I will probably devour these in one sitting.

What's going on in your reading world this week?

Leave me a link or comment below and I'll check out your reading world. 


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...