Monday, June 15, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? June 15, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

.  The Orphan Master's Son
by Adam Johnson
This is our book club selection. Very different from my usual reading.  

Optical Delusions in Deadwood (Deadwood #2)
by Ann Charles
Loving this series! And I am hoping to see the author this fall, where else..... in Deadwood! 

What I recently finished reading

Baby Julia Feeds the Moon 
by Jason Sandberg
I love Jason's children's stories. My thoughts will be posted tomorrow. 

With No Regrets
by Julie N. Ford
What a wonderful story! You can read my thoughts here. And there is a tour giveaway you can enter! 

What I am going to read next

The One That Got Away
by Bethany Chase
I am excited to start this one! 

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, enjoy reading your books! I'm currently reading Australian books for my Australia Week and love them :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Suze! Enjoy your little trip to Australia!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...