Monday, January 4, 2016

A Look Back at My Reading World of 2015

I love Goodreads! You can create all kinds on montages featuring the books you've read or want to read or just about anything having to do with books. I love creating this montage every year and taking a look back at all the wonderful books I read during the past year.

Featured below are the books I read in 2015. I read some great books and was lucky enough to meet some amazing authors, both virtually - and in person! I love my reading life!!

So, here are the covers of the 132 books I read in 2015. These were some amazing reads! Look them over, you may see something you might like.

I can't wait to get started on my 2016 list!
So many books, so little time!


My books-read-in-2015 montage

Widow, Virgin, Whore
The Nightingale
A Christmas Carol
Laguna Lights
Laguna Heights
The Body in the Landscape
The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates
Christmas Bliss
Mimi's Adventures in Baking Gingerbread Men
One Step Too Far
Life and Other Near-Death Experiences
Containment
Augment
Defiance
Ashley Bell
The Life List
Esther's Gift: The Lei Crime Series:
The Hanging Of Cousin Charlotte
A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding: A Novel
First & Goal


Susan (The Book Bag)'s favorite books »



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...