Monday, January 25, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? January 25, 2016


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15015259-the-light-between-oceans
The Light Between Oceans
by M.L. Stedman

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22529254-the-girl-on-the-train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

Free Souls (Mindjack Trilogy #3)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
(audiobook)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28174616-going-for-two
Going for Two (Queen of the League, #2)
by Laura Chapman
My thoughts will be posted later this week.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22472172-sticks-and-stones
Sticks and Stones (The Wish Makers #1)
by Shawn McGuire
New author to me and I am loving this series. My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27887192-valentine-pets-kisses
Valentine Pets & Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Romances
Various Authors

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

11 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what you think of Girl on a Train. I actually DNF'd it because the writing style made my eye twitch, but I wonder if that would come across differently with the audio book version? Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard other people say they coulnd't get into The Girl on a Train. I am not very far but so far it's kept my interest. The readers are British so I am loving listening to them. We'll see if the story holds up. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy The Girl on the Train...I did. Have a great week, and here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I am just getting started and have heard people either liked it or DNF. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I had The Girl on the Train on my list to read but took it off, we will see if I am intrigued again. Your loving your reading life comment made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Marce! That comment is so true. I just wish I could devote more time to my reading life. Need the money so I suppose I better keep my job. :)

      Delete
  4. You sure have variety and some dark and some sweet in the line up. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I went back and looked at my list and I do see that I am kind of all over the place. There are just so many good books out there, in all kinds of genres. Happy reading, Kathryn!

      Delete
  5. I've read both "The Girl on the Train" and "A Light Between Oceans" and the latter is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are reading A Light Between Oceans for my book club. It will be interesting to see how the discussion goes. Thanks for stopping, Melinda.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read A Light Between Oceans, and I know I am missing out on a marvelous read.

    I hope your week has been good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...