Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 2, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

As this post goes live, we should be welcoming our new granddaughter into our lives. She is scheduled to be born this morning. It is always so exciting to have a baby join our world. This little one will put us at 8 grandchildren, some biological and some I call our 'bonus' grandchildren. I love them all and we are so blessed!

Other than that, we had a great Christmas and it was wonderful to spend some time with our extended families. I took the week off of work after Christmas, enjoyed some lazy days, and got a little bit of reading done. I also tried to catch up on some of my review posts. I'm looking forward to some great reads in 2017.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy New Year and happy reading!

Image result for happy new year 2017

What I'm currently reading/listening to

29864683
Under Rose-Tainted Skies
by Louise Gornall
I am just starting this one but it has captured me already.

24581814
Pie Girls
by Lauren Clark
(audio-book)
I am really enjoying this one. 

31864006
Spinning the Moon
by Karen White
(audio-book)
I listen to this in the car and I haven't haven't had much car-time lately.

What I recently finished

So Damn Lucky (Lucky O'Toole #3)
by Deborah Coonts
Love this series! And my thoughts will be posted soon.

25835481
Lucky in Love (Lucky O'Toole #2.5)
by Deborah Coonts

29741905
The Fifth Petal (The Lace Reader #2)
by Brunonia Barry
My thoughts will be posted later this week.

What I am going to read next

32813049
It's Destiny: Three Romantic Women's Fiction Love Stories
by Bette Lee Crosby, Tanya Anne Crosby, and Julianne MacLean
I've already read Bette's story (love her!) and I'm excited to read the other ones.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new granddaughter.

    Happy Reading in 2017!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and congrats on the new granddaughter! Some eye-catching covers on your reading list - I especially like the look of the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...