Monday, November 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? November 13, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, I think winter has arrived. We've had significant snow fall and it's been cold enough that it's been sticking around. This past weekend was pretty nice so we just need to enjoy the warmth and sun whenever we get it. 

We had a four day work week because of having Friday off for Veteran's Day. But then we ended up babysitting for our 3 yo grandson on Friday and Saturday. So my 3 day weekend shrunk to a 1 day weekend. We love having him though so it's not really like work, is it? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

34663147
Drawing Lessons
by Patricia Sands
Loving my trip to France! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a feature post that will include a giveaway! 

What I recently finished

29800580
Breaking and Holding
by Judy Fogarty
Amazing story. My thoughts will be posted soon.

36274265
As the Snow Fell: A Lake Harriet Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
I love this author and her stories. I will posting my thoughts later this week but in the meantime, check out her giveaway. You could win a $50 Amazon gift card! Enter HERE

31819302
Ghost Gifts (Ghost Gifts #1)
by Laura Spinella, narrated by Nicol Zanzarella
(audio-book)
Such a riveting story and the narrator is amazing. I must read/listen to the sequel, Foretold.

What I am going to read next

32918898
The Story of Arthur Truluv
by Elizabeth Berg
I absolutely love Elizabeth's stories and I'm so excited to read this. 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, having the grandkids is never work! Looking forward to the Elizabeth Berg book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping! I just love her books. I was lucky enough to meet her in person at our book festival and she is a very nice, funny person. Love her!

      Delete
  2. I have been seeing that Elizabeth Berg book on lots of blogs today. I've never read her but am getting curious about this book. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathy! I just love her writing, her words are just so wonderful to read. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. This week I'm reading "Midsummer Night's Dream" (when I feel like rading the heavy) and "Midnight Dance" (when I'm to tired to focus on Shakespeare) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jo! I should read more of the classics, good for you. Have a great week and happy reading.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...