Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? December 4, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

This past weekend, the weather was so nice but now they are predicting cold and snow. It was great while it lasted though. We had a couple of the grandkiddos over throughout the weekend so I feel like I didn't get much reading done. Here's to a better reading week! Fingers crosses. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

34962255
The Whispering Room (Jane Hawk #2)
by Dean Koontz

35964978
The Good Daughter
by Karin Slaughter
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

21853672
A Fireproof Home for the Bride
by Amy Scheibe

What I am going to read next

35122155
The Wake Up
by Catherine Ryan Hyde

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Our weather sounds the same as yours. I am not familiar with any of your books but I hope you love the ones coming soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up with blizzard-like conditions, high winds but then not much snow. I think it all blew away. Thanks for stopping and happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely interested in the Good Daugher -- and I'll likely do audio as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good and the narrator is exceptional. I hope you do get to listen to it. Have a great week and happy reading.

      Delete
  3. We had strong, cold winds today. I'm getting ready for the new year. Come see what I'm looking forward to and what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...