Monday, March 12, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 12, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36107273
Every Note Played
by Lisa Genova 

10402996
New York to Dallas (In Death #33)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

35533431
The Broken Girls
by Simone St. James

36097619
The Tuscan Child
by Rhys Bowen
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

32991958
Sometimes I Lie
by Alice Feeney

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I Lie is on my list! I think I'll have to listen to another Eve Dallas book very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the J. D. Robb series and I also loved The Broken Girls. Your other books are new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I read your post. I wanted to find a book set in Tuscany and without research I have a recommendation. I can't wait for the release of Every Note Played, I absolutely love Lisa Genova's style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I haven't read JD Robb yet-still want to!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Broken Girls and Sometimes I Lie are both on my wishlist! I'm reading Close to Home by Cara Hunter right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...