Monday, March 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 19, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, we had another weekend full of grandkiddos so I didn't get the reading time in like I had hoped. Oh well. The weather is maybe starting to feel like spring is coming.... maybe. I can't believe we are in the last half of March already. 

Hubby and I are hoping to get away for a bit in April. We're thinking about stopping by Las Vegas (on my bucket list—just to experience it and see the 'bigness' of it) on our way to the Grand Canyon (on his bucket list). Let me know if you've been to either place and any advice or tips you could give us. And please share something that is, or was, on your bucket list.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series Book 2)
The Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series Book 2)
by Kristy Woodson Harvey

10402996
New York to Dallas (In Death #33)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

32991958
Sometimes I Lie
by Alice Feeney

36107273
Every Note Played
by Lisa Genova 

What I am going to read next

38328439
Beach Bliss
by Joanne DeMaio

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. Beach Bliss is on its way to me. Yay!

    I've loved Lisa Genova's other books, so this newest one looks like one for me, too.

    I got Sometimes I Lie this week.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good books! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Good selection of beach reads!! The Genova cover is really attractive too. Here's my reading week: http://bit.ly/2pkDW6U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know it. I wish I could just hole up somewhere right now and read, read, read. Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy Joanne's latest, you are much further along in the series than I am. I hope to read The Secret to Southern Charm after it publishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been lucky enough to read both of these authors since their very first books. I love to see how they change and grow their writing. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a great trip! I've never been to either destination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Several of my kids have been to Vegas. I'll have to get some tips form them. Maybe I should have them make our travel arraignments. LOL. Thanks for stopping. Have a great week.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...