Monday, March 26, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 26, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We had a pretty nice week and then  we got hit with a huge snowstorm. We ended up with 9-10 inches of that heavy, wet snow. And we also ended up with our 3 yo grandson for the weekend while his parents were out of town since we couldn't travel to take him to his aunt, which was the original plan. So, we were pretty much snowbound but I got very little, to no, reading done while he was here.  

It should start warming up, it is Spring, right? But it looks like we do have some more snow in the forecast early in the week. Ugh. I am so ready for some patio reading time. How about you? 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

35758169
Before I Let You Go
by Kelly Rimmer

36052977
Sparkle On: Women Aging in Gratitude
by Kim Kane
This is my next book club read.

10402996
New York to Dallas (In Death #33)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

38328439
Beach Bliss
by Joanne DeMaio
Another great beach book from Joanne.

The Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series Book 2)
The Secret to Southern Charm (The Peachtree Bluff Series Book 2)
by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Loved it!

What I am going to read next

Manipulated Lives
Manipulated Lives
by H.A. Leuschel 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting time - snowbound with a 3-year-old! It's snowing here as I'm typing but we only expect 3 - 5 inches by tomorrow when it's supposed to warm up to 45 and melt it all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Beach Bliss is headed my way...I love these books!

    I also want to read Before I Let You Go.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I Let You Go is very well written, my first read by Kelly Rimmer. It was just so tough and sad in parts, but still with a message of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the south so no snow but our temps having been flucuating something crazy - one day the high will be 70 and then the next couple of days in the 50s. But that should start leveling out after Easter. I hope you get more reading done this week. See what I've read at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s snowing here right now, but I’m not trapped with a 3 year old. I understand why you didn’t get any reading done. I hope you can get through more books this week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had about ten days solid of rain. Well needed but there was flooding in some of the foothill communities. Come see what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...