Monday, June 25, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 25, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I'm four weeks out since my knee surgery. I'm kind of amazed at how slow the recovery has been for me. I've never had surgery before and thought I would be back to 'normal' a lot sooner than I have been. I guess the doctor knows what he's talking about when he told me to take 6 weeks off of work. And I guess having to miss 6 weeks of work in the summer time isn't necessarily a bad thing either, right?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

36347853
Before and Again
by Barbara Delinsky
I love her books and this one releases tomorrow!!

39653501
Rattling the Heat in Deadwood 
(Deadwood #8)
by Ann Charles 
(audio-book)
I love this author and her Deadwood series. I attended a library event last week and got to meet her again.


What I recently finished

22948207
A Man Called Ove
by Fredrik Backman
This was a reread for me for my book club. I love Ove!

36448554
Bring Me Back
by B.A. Paris
Read my thoughts here.

36469740
Heaven Adjacent
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Another wonderful story by this fabulous author. Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

38580022
House of Belonging 
(Hesse Creek #3)
by Andrea Thome
I read and loved book 2 in this series. I'm excited to go back to that world.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get to the new Paris book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you take the full 6 weeks and enjoy the time remaining. I have the Barbara Delinksy book in the post my way. I haven't heard of Andrea Thome before today but looks like she writes small town romance which I like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...