Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Release Day!! So. Many. Books!

Oh! My! Gosh!

So many books are being released today that my TBR list is just exploding!! 


This is what my library is going to be like very soon. 


Here are a few of the books I'm super excited about. 
Let me know which ones you want to read. 

Dreams of Falling   House of Belonging (Hesse Creek #3)   Little Big Love

The Ever After   What Happened That Night   Blazing Summer (Darling Investigations, #2)

Us Against You (Beartown, #2)   When Life Gives You Lululemons (The Devil Wears Prada, #3)   How Hard Can It Be?

Check out the FictFact book release calendar for even more!

So many books! So little time!!

*******************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...