Monday, October 29, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 29, 2018


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

The weather here has been beautiful. I thought we were going to miss fall and go right into winter, but the temps have warmed up, the rain has stopped, and we've been able to get some patio, fire-pit time in. Love it! 

I had a great reading week, getting through several books this past week. Also, on Thursday one of my most favorite authors, Deanna Lynn Sletten, was able to attend our book club as we discussed her wonderful book Finding Libbie. I love all of her books, but Libbie really touched my heart and is—for now—my favorite of her books. Read my thoughts here

Finding Libbie

Everyone loved meeting Deanna and it was a very interesting evening, learning more about Libbie, Deanna, and the world of writing. Sadly, we forgot all about taking pictures so here's one from when I originally met her 3 years ago. 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

35423057
Little Big Love
by Katy Regan

42285950
Miss Etta: A Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
Read my thoughts from when I read the book here.

What I recently finished

25497061
Wynn in Doubt
by Emily Hemmer

39025786
Night of Miracles
(Arthur Truluv #2)
by Elizabeth Berg

3209801
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
(The Adventures of Tom and Huck #1)
by Mark Twain
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next

40407987
The Suspect
by Fiona Barton

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great author event. I know what you mean about taking pictures. I carry my camera and often forget to use it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice when you have an author you favor come along to a meeting. I hope to try the Elizabeth Berg book at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought we were going tyo skip fall too. Last week was miserably cold (and I found out that my heat pump was broken). See what I read this month at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad the weather has been nice! It’s supposed to snow again this week, so I’m not happy about that. I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...