Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Cell Phone Lot by Stephanie Elliot

Grant and Bridge didn't think their chance meeting at the cell phone lot would lead to anything, but after flight delays and a couple of beers, each starts to wonder if they were meant to find one another. But Grant's supposed to pick up a girl he's met online, and Bridge isn't quite over her ex-boyfriend. 

Is the timing right, or might this possible relationship just never take off? ~~ from Goodreads


My thoughts on The Cell Phone Lot ~~ 

Just so you know, this is a novella so it's not very long and it's a quick read. And there is nothing wrong with that, is there? I had an hour car ride home yesterday and I got this little gem polished off in that amount of time. Luckily I was not driving at the time (that would be bad) ~ I was the passenger. 

I have been following Stephanie's blog since I first started thinking about blogging myself. Her blog is one of the first blogs I came across and I love it. She has a great sense of humor and .... she gives away lots of books! 

The Cell Phone Lot is a wonderful, fun story. You probably can guess how the story ends but it sure was fun getting there. Stephanie is a very good writer and the hour I spent in this story passed very quickly and was extremely enjoyable. 


I am excited to read whatever Stephanie writes next!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun .... I love chance encounters that change everything for the better!

    What is a cell phone lot????????

    xx, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this either, Lauren. It's a parking lot outside a large airport terminal where people wait to pick up family/friends from the airport. They wait there until they get a cell phone call from who ever they are picking up, that they are ready to leave the airport.

    Isn't it amazing what one can learn by reading fiction?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...