Sunday, July 15, 2012

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we show off the books and eBooks we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

After a little dry spell there, my mailbox saw a ton of activity this week! I love it!! It is so exciting to come home from work and see those packages peaking out of the mailbox, don't ya think? Most of the ones I got this week are review books, so it looks like I have my work cut out for me. Such a hard life. *sigh*

Click on the books covers to find out more about the books on Goodreads.

Bought 

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
I have already read this one and LOVED it. 
This is going to be my pick for our book club next month. I am so excited for the group to read it!

Won

Beach Season by Cathy Lamb, Holly Chamberlin and Rosalind Noonan
I won this one from ReadingGroupChoices 
It will make a perfect summer time read! 

For Review

Being Anti-Social by Leigh K. Cunningham 

Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth 

 Don't Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde

The Healer of Fox Hollow by Joann Rose Leonard

Memories by Deanna Lynn Sletten

What are you showcasing this week? 

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!

2 comments:

  1. You do have your work cut out for you with the review books. I just downloaded the Kindle sample for The Language of Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books Susan Have Fun Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...