Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW Wednesdays December 5


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

A Desire Path by Jan Shapin
My stop on the tour is next week.

What did you recently finish reading?

Lionel's Christmas Adventure by Paul R. Hewlett
I love Christmas books and this one was a fun read.
My thoughts are here 

 Vision by Cathy Newcomb and Galen Snowden
Great story! I will be posting my thoughts soon.

Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio
As always, Sarah's book was a wonderful read. 
I lost myself in it over the weekend. 

What do you think you will read next?

Unmasking Maya by Libby Mercer


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 

5 comments:

  1. I loved Sarah Jio's "Blackberry Winter", I think it is in the top 5 on my favorite list of books I read in 2012. Happy Reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved all of her books. She is one of the few authors that I have to pre-order her books. I NEED them right away! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these. Thanks for the 'to-read' ideas! I'm currently reading Stormdancer and am struggling to get past some of the stylistic issues. But otherwise, it's an outstanding book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Heather. I haven't heard of Stormdancer. I just might have to check it out.

      Delete
  3. Vision looks like a good read...I really like that cover. I'm adding it to my list of books to look into!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...