Monday, February 1, 2010

Eternal on the Water

I was able to read an ARC of this book that I received through the First Look Book Club at BN.com. I am very glad that I did.

I knew from the first chapter how the story was going to end but that drew me into the story to find out why it ended that way and to find out more about these 2 wonderful characters that I had been introduced to. Actually all of the characters were very enjoyable and memorable - very good character development by the author.

I especially loved all the stories about the girls camp, the bears and the crows. How enchanting! The love story was very sweet and at times it was a little unbelievable that these 2 people could be so perfect and so perfect for each other. But I know that there are people and relationships like theirs out there so it is possible.

I will recommend this book to my friends who love a good love story and who enjoy reading books with nature settings. This book was very relaxing and I felt like I was out in nature with the characters!

http://josephmonninger.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...