Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chick Lit Challenge 2012


I am finding myself reading a lot of chick lit books lately so I thought I would join this challenge - why not?

The rules are simple~~
  • Read and review 12 chick lit books throughout 2012. You can read more books of other genres, but you need at least 12 chick lit books to count for this challenge.
  • Two of the twelve books need to be from debut authors. The debuts should be released in 2012. There will be a feature on the Chick Lit+ blog that will highlight new releases and debuts, so suggestions can be found there.
  • Then each month, head back to Chick Lit+ and post your review. 
And super sweet - there will be prizes given!! 

For more information about this challenge and to sign up yourself, check out the sign-up page.

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...