Monday, November 23, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? November 23, 2020

   

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

I wasn't able to post last Monday so this is two week's worth of reading. I've been dealing with some health issues since the middle of October that ended up with me having surgery on November 12th. Everything ended up fine and I am on the mend.... it's just been a hard, stressful time. I wasn't up to posting on the 16th.

**************************************

Take care. Stay safe and healthy everyone. 
And remember to wash those hands!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Coming Home to Christmas 
(Home for the Holidays #2)
by Steena Marie

The Last of the Moon Girls
by Barbara Davis 
Narrated by Sarah Mollo-Christensen 

What I recently finished

My Name is Anton
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Pub date 12/1

Better Luck Next Time
(Asheville Brewing #2)
by A.R. Casella & Denise Grover Swank 

The Family Ship: A Novel
by Sonja Yoerg 
Pub date 2/23

When You Had Power
(Nothing is Promised #1)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
Pub date 11/24

What I am going to read next

Take It Back
(Zara Kaleel #1)
by Kia Abdullah
Pub date 12/8

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

 

10 comments:

  1. I hope your recovery keeps going well. You have some nice looking books here. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Have a great week and don't eat too much! :)

      Delete
  2. I wasn't sure how I felt about the age gap in the CRH book but went along for the ride! Interesting to see how the Sonja Yoerg book goes with you, I hesitated to pick it up although she writes a good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The age gap was a struggle for me too, at first. Good story though.

      I loved Sonja's book. What I love about her writing is that her stories are all so different from her other ones. I never know where she is going to take me.

      Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Glad the surgery went well, hope the recovery goes quickly. Lots of books on the go for you this week. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! And thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and happy reading.

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear that you've been unwell and needed surgery. I hope you are doing better now and are able to rest and recover.

    I keep hearing about Catherine Ryan Hyde - I should give her novels a try! They seem very popular.

    Enjoy your books while you are recuperating.

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sue. I have loved all of CRH's books. They just make you feel good when you're done. You really should read her soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and happy reading.

      Delete
  5. I hope you start feeling better soon! Do you have people taking care of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! My wonderful hubby has been here every step of the way. And neighbors and family members provided meals for the first week. It was great. I'm feeling better everyday.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...