Monday, April 12, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 12, 2021 #IMWAYR

    

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

As this post goes live, Hubs and I are taking off on a short road trip. We are heading out to visit his mother, who lives about 4 hours away. She'll be turning 90 next month (!) and we haven't seen her in person since Christmas a year ago, so about 16 months. We are all fully vaccinated or this wouldn't be happening. We tried the whole virtual visiting thing but it just didn't work very well for her. She lives in an assisted-living place so a lot of precautions will be in place. 

We were also able to go and watch our granddaughter play volleyball on Saturday. It was nice to get out and to finally see her play. We are still careful but it was wonderful to be doing somewhat 'normal' things again.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Good Sister
by Sally Hepworth
Pub date April 13

Water for Elephants
by Sara Gruen
Narrated by David LeDoux & John Randolph Jones

What I recently finished

Six Weeks to Live
by Catherine McKenzie
Pub date 5/4
Devoured this one!

Straight from the Hart
by Tracie Banister
Pub date TODAY!!
My thoughts will be posted later.

The Seadog
(Paines Creek Beach #3)
by Aaron Paul Lazar
Narrated by Gwendolyn Druyor

What I am going to read next

Margreete's Harbor
by Eleanor Morse
Pub date 4/20

I really love my reading life!
What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

       

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...