Monday, July 26, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 26, 2021 #IMWAYR

     

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

This is two weeks worth of reads for me. The last two weeks have been hard for our family. We have been dealing with the declining health of my dear MIL and she ended up passing away on July 16th. She had just celebrated her 90th birthday in May so it wasn't unexpected but the end happened quickly. And then we had to deal with getting rid of 90+ years of accumulated stuff. That was a lot of work but we did it. 

So I was busy with all of that and pretty much offline for a couple of weeks. But I'm back and have a lot of reviews to write to catch up. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Getting Lucky
by A.R. Casella & Denise Grover Swank 

The Orphan's Tale
by Pam Jenoff
Narrated by Jennifer Wydra & Kyla Garcia 

What I recently finished

Dark Roads
by Chevy Stevens
Pub date 8/3

Sail Away
by Ashley Farley
Pub date 8/3

Death Becomes You
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Pub date 8/10

Love, Laughter & Happily Ever After
20 authors! 20 stories!

Devil's Creek
by Aaron Paul Lazar
Narrated by Gwendolyn Druyor

What I am going to read next

The Perfect Son
by Lauren North 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...