Monday, February 7, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 7, 2022 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Pretty uneventful week. The weather is starting to warm up some, in the 40s some days. I joined a walking class that meets 3 times a week. It's been good to get me out of the house and commit me to getting a little bit of walking in. It's nice to have a place indoors to walk since it's been so cold. I'm hoping this will get me motivated to continue outside when it does warm up. 

My son and his family just bought a house in TN and will be moving from FL next month. It would be a drivable trip instead of having to fly. I've already started planning our road trip to go visit them. There are some family and friends we could visit on our way to see them.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Road to New Beginnings
(Hope Springs #5)
by Ashley Farley
Pub date ~ March 8

Leverage in Death
(In Death #47)
by J.D. Robb
Narrated by Susan Ericksen

What I recently finished

Wildflower Wedding
(Wildflower House #4)
by Grace Greene
Published February 1

With Love from London
by Sarah Jio
Pub date ~ February 8
Love her books! My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

The Fashion Orphans
by Randy Susan Meyers & M.J. Rose
Published February 1

What I am going to read next

The Wedding Veil
by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Pub date ~ March 29

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking books. Glad your son won't be so far away. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of the books I want to read and some that if I'd time I'd read. Nice to eventually be able to drive to your son's house, better than flying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...