Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 13, 2023 #IMWAYR

     

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Last Beekeeper
by Julie Carrick Dalton
print ARC
Pub date ~ March 7

The Winning Tickets
by Judith Keim
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ March 8

The Forgetting Time
by Sharon Guskin
Narrated by Susan Bennett & David Pittu
audio-book from my shelves

What I recently finished

Tell Me One Thing
by Kerri Schlottman
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ January 31

 I Gave My Heart to Know This
by Ellen Baker
print from my bookshelves

All the Pretty Girls
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
e-book ARC
Pub date ~ March 14

What I am going to read next

The Wild Birds
by Emily Strelow
print from my bookshelves

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really interesting collection of books - hope you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...