Monday, March 27, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 27, 2023 #IMWAYR

      

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Twelve Hours in Manhattan
by Maan Gabriel
eARC
Pub date ~ April 18

The Scavenger's Daughters
by Kay Bratt
Narrated by Will Damron
 audio-book from my TB shelves

What I recently finished

The Paper Daughters of Chinatown: Adapted for Young Readers from the Best-Selling Novel
by Heather B. Moore & Allison Hong Merrill
print ARC
Pub date ~ April 11

The Echo of Old Books
by Barbara Davis
eARC
Pub date ~ March 28

The Widow
by Kaira Rouda
Narrated by Donna Postel, George Newbern, & Nancy Wu
audio-book from my TB shelves

Belle Mer
by Luanne Rice
Narrated by Jennifer Jill Araya
audio-book from my TB shelves

What I am going to read next

The Golden Doves
by Martha Hall Kelly
eARC
Pub date ~ April 18

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Twelve Hours in Manhattan and The Echo of Old Books both look good to me!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...