Monday, April 3, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? April 3, 2023 #IMWAYR

     

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Well, we survived the ice and blizzard last week. It's April now, time to get to the nice, warmer weather, right? 

In other news, our oldest grandson turns 19 today. NINETEEN!! How did that happen? Happy birthday Colton! 💖 You're getting older, I am not. 😉

Also, in more other news—we are supposed to get our washer/dryer delivered tomorrow. Our unit went out in mid February. With continuing supply issues, our delivery date kept getting delayed again and again. But we're on the schedule for tomorrow. Yay!! I just hope the weather that they are predicting doesn't get in the way. I never thought I would say it, but it will be so nice to be able to do laundry (at home) again. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Hazel Fine Sings Along
by Katie Wicks
eARC
Pub date ~ May 2

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
by Aimee Bender
print from my TBR shelves for a reading challenge

The Scavenger's Daughters
by Kay Bratt
Narrated by Will Damron
 audio-book from my TBR shelves

What I recently finished

The Golden Doves
by Martha Hall Kelly
eARC
Pub date ~ April 18

All Dressed in White
by Mary Higgins Clark & Alafair Burke
print from my TBR shelves for a challenge

Twelve Hours in Manhattan
by Maan Gabriel
eARC
Pub date ~ April 18

What I am going to read next

Borrowed Time
by Kay Bratt
eARC
Pub date ~ April 11

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...