Monday, February 5, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 5, 2024 #IMWAYR

        

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Not a real eventful week. Our 15 yo granddaughter came over from school one day last week for lunch. She does that once in awhile. Her school is right across the street. She says I make the best lunches ever. Of course, is she comparing mine to school lunches? Ha ha. 

Weather-wise, we had a few nice sunny days and hubs and I went out for walks. Lately it's been so foggy and overcast, no sun. I know I should be walking in that kind of weather too but it's hard to get motivated when it's so gloomy out. And I don't think we'll be seeing the sun for awhile. Bummer. 

This week, I'm meeting one set of friends for lunch and another set for dinner. I'm so blessed with friends. Then on the weekend, I'm going to my daughter's place. She lives an hour away. We are going to a Bloody Mary Fest on Saturday. I love Bloody Mary's and am always on the hunt for THE best one! It should be fun. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Trouble with You
 by Ellen Feldman
eARC
Pub date ~ February 20

The Vanishing Half
by Brit Bennett
e-book from my collection for a challenge
Published June 2020

House on Fire
by D. Liebhart
audiobook from my collection
Published April 2023

What I recently finished

Trust Me: A Novel
by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Published August 2018
print from my collection for a challenge

The Guest
by B.A. Paris
eARC for review
Pub date ~ February 20, 2024

A Welcome Reunion
by Lucinda Berry
audiobook from my collection
Published August 2023

What I am going to read next

Falling Through the Night
by Gail Marlene Schwartz
Print ARC
Pub date ~ February 26
 
I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...