Monday, March 4, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 4, 2024 #IMWAYR

   

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Everyone Is Watching
by Heather Gudenkauf
eARC from NetGalley

How Lucky You Are
by Kristyn Kusek Lewis
print from my collection for a challenge
Published January 2012

Next Girl to Die
by Dea Poirier
audio-book from my collection
Published May 2019

What I recently finished

The Trail of Lost Hearts
by Tracey Garvis Graves
eARC from NetGalley
Pub date ~ March 26

Bye, Baby
by Carola Lovering
eARC from NetGalley
Pub date ~ March 5, 2024

Barriers to Entry
by Ariel Lawhon
audio-book from my collection
Published February 22,2024

House on Fire
by D. Liebhart
audiobook from my collection
Published April 2023

What I am going to read next

The Liars
Joanne DeMaio
e-book from author
Published March 4, 2024

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...