Monday, May 13, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 13, 2024 #IMWAYR

       

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

The Last Lady of the Silver Screen
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
eARC from author
Pub date ~ May 28

Sunday Money
by Maggie Hill
print ARC from publisher
Pub date ~ May 14

What I recently finished

Life, Loss, and Puffins
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
eARC from NetGalley
Pub date ~ May 14

The Girl with Three Birthdays
by Patti Eddington
print ARC from publisher
Published May 7, 2024

The June Paintings
by Maggie Shipstead
audiobook from my collection
Published February 2024

What I am going to read next

Anna Bright Is Hiding Something
by Susie Orman Schnall
print ARC from publisher
Pub date ~ June 4

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I really like the cover for The Last Lady of the Silver Screen. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Lady of the Silver Screen sounds quite good! I will have to check it out. It was so nice to read that you love your reading life! I want to get back there!!!! You can find my books here: https://www.wellversedwom
    en.net/post/the-sunday-book-report-episode-2?referral=business-feed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...