Monday, July 15, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 15, 2024 #IMWAYR

        

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are! 

**************************************

It's been 2 weeks since I posted my reads. We just got back from a 2 week road trip to TN. I didn't get on my computer once and didn't read very much at all. I was enjoying life and loved spending time with family. Got lots of grandmas hugs too! So now I'm back and back at it. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. 
Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Southern Discomfort
by Ashley Farley
eARC from author
Pub date ~ August 6

In This Ravishing World
by Nina Schuyler
print ARC from publisher
Published ~ July 2, 2024

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
by Kim Edwards
audio-book from my collection
Published June 2005

What I recently finished

One Big Happy Family
by Jamie Day
eARC from NetGalley
Published ~ July 11, 2024

What I am going to read next

This Used to Be Us
by Renee Carlino
print ARC from publisher
Published July 9, 2024

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. A road trip in summer sounds so good! Hope it was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely to get away and leave home life and reading behind and enjoy travel and family. Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma hugs are the best. I was just talking to my husband last night about if it is time for a visit to the city so our grandkids don't forget us. He reminded me that they will be here in a couple of weeks.
    Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...