Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWW Wednesdays December 12


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Know Thy Neighbor by Shawn Kirsten Maravel 
I just started this one but I can already tell I am going to love it. 

What did you recently finish reading?

Unmasking Maya by Libby Mercer
My review and guest post will be up this weekend.


 A Desire Path by Jan Shapin
for TLC Book Tours
My thoughts and giveaway are here

What do you think you will read next? 

I am not really sure what I am going to read next. The holidays are right around the corner and I do not have any books with a deadline for a while. I think I will just stand by my bookshelf and see what book appeals to me ~ something that I have been dying to read, but just haven't gotten around to yet. 

Got any good recommendations? 


What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cover of Unmasking Maya!. That is great. Can't wait for your review. Thanks for the post.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any of these titles before, all new to me. I hope you're enjoying/enjoyed all of them though and that you find something awesome to read next. Its always good to get a break from things you have to read and just go a little random. :]

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...