Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WWW Wednesdays July 17, 2013



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

The Hole in the Middle by Kate Hilton
I just started this one but I am enjoying it so far.

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
I have heard so many good things about this book. I am going to be listening to it on audio-book.

What did you recently finish reading?

HEIST by Laura Pauling
Very interesting premise. I will be posting my thoughts soon.

Suffocate and Choke 
(The Breathless Series #1 and #2) 
by S.R Johannes 
Seriously, if you have not read these yet, you really should! Amazing! My thoughts are here

What do you think you will read next?

True Love's First Kiss by Heidi Garrett
This is books 1-3 of the Queen of the Realm of Faerie series. It should be a good one to read on my road trip next week.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Follow The Book Bag on bloglovin'
or by email (option on the sidebar)

Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope you enjoy Hopeless Susan! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am listening to the audio-book of Hopeless and not sure I am liking the reader. I am hoping she grows on me. :^) Have you read it? Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Suffocate and Choke look interesting! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-gS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really good - I devoured them. I love when that happens. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by planetpooks! These books are all new to me, and look enticing. I'll be investigating!

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-7-18-2013/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...